Community Information Facilitation Centre.
- The information provided at the helpdesk is broadly related to welfare of community women and children and can be classified as under:Information about hospitalsHealth and nutrition campsSchoolsDispensaries
- Old age homes
- Income generating training programs
- Institutions providing free services.Govt. activities related to welfare of women & Childs
- Legal institutions helping women.Other welfare and support for the community
- The community information centre is open from Monday to Saturday. An average of 20-30 women visit the centre everyday seeking information